Date: 22 May 2013 (Wednesday)
Time: 9.00 am until 3.00 pm
Registration time: 8.30 am until 12.00 pm
Venue: FlyFirefly Office, Skypark Airport
- Respond to airline customers inquiries
- Provide airline customers with product and service information
- Handle and resolve airline customer complaints
- Drive sales for airline services/ products such as air tickets, holiday packages, etc.
- Follow-up and arrange to deliver the airline services/ products at a satisfactory level
- A minimum of Diploma in any field or equivalent
- Ability to speak fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Ability to speak Mandarin is an added advantage
- Must be pleasant, customer-service oriented and have attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, communicate clearly and confidently, and follow-up on open cases
- Customer-service experience with travel agencies or hospitality industry
Willing to work on shift hours, Public Holiday and Weekends.
A. Sales Area Coverage by Market Segment
- Corporate and Organization
- Government Sector
- Travel Agent, Travel Management Companies
- Students and labor movement
B. Management Information
- To formulate and implement sales initiative and plan
- To ensure commercial targets achieved and exceed budget
- Knowledge on current local market situation and competitor’s trend
- Reporting; Weekly Sales Report &Weekly Sales Action Plan Report
C. Sales Support
- Cooperate with various division such as Distributions, Revenue Management and Marketing & Communication team for company project, assignment, sales & marketing activity
- Involve in travel trade, fair and exhibition
- Minimum Bachelor Degrees in Sales/ Marketing/ Business or any related fields
- 2 – 3 year (s) of working experience in the same field
- Experience in travel trade industry and travel agent is added advantage
- System Skills: Computer Literate especially in Microsoft Office Application
- Qualities: Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Local dialects and English), quick action, fast leaner and team player but able to work independently
- Able to work in a high pressure and within the performance based evaluation environment
- Possess a valid driving licence and own transport, must be able to travel extensively
- Responsible for the daily running and management of Call Centre and Preflight department through the effective use of resources.
- Monitoring service level, abandon rate and random calls to improve quality.
- Implements, reviews and improves policies, procedures and service standards; identifying and resolving problems.
- Prepare staff performance reports, record the statistics, analyzing, summarizing data and trends.
- Reviewing the team performance and identifying training needs. Provide coaching, motivating, retaining staff and coordinating reward and incentives schemes.
- Assist in resource planning and recruitment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Self-directed leader with minimum of 4 to 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be customer-service oriented, able to handle customer complaints or enquiries and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning and organization skills, high attention to details, a good communicator and have good problem-solving skills.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Age between 18 to 35 years old
- Malaysia citizen
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia both written and verbal
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality, customer oriented and hospitable
- Poses own transport
- Conduct the Customer Insights data collation, measure, analyze, and communicate findings
- Develop methods and tools to improve the experience of customers by undertaking effective customer satisfaction measurement
- To assist in responding to all front end and customer feedbacks and manage the service recovery in a timely manner
- To ensure issues & claims including legal and tribunal cases are closed based on the set corporate standards
- To analyze repeated breakages, identify the root cause and work together with other business units to minimize the breakages
- Responsible to provide excellent customer service and experience by providing accurate and timely responses to customer’s feedback and proactively staying connected with customers to delve into root cause to minimize repeat breakages
- Degree/ Professional qualification in related disciplines or its equivalent from recognized higher institutions with 3 years of related experience
- Acquire thorough knowledge of the product and services of airline industry and must be up to date with the latest innovations in the industry
- Customer oriented with strong capabilities in forming and implementing innovative and creative strategies
- Strong analytical skills
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, written and spoken
- Good understanding, knowledge and use of IT and Microsoft Office applications
- To write press releases, speeches, destination features and pitching feature stories to print and electronic media to enhance publicity/ brand awareness
- To assist in developing and implementing communications strategy for the airline
- The role involves liaison with media organisations across the region while professionally attending to media queries
- To monitor industrial news coverage on a daily basis
- To co-ordinate media familiarization trips to Firefly’s destinations
- Will assist the Marketing and Campaign team on events / activities
- Degree holder in Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Media Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the public relations field, aviation industry, media or similar work environment
- Exceptional spoken and written command of English and Bahasa Melayu. Knowledge in Mandarin language is an added advantage
- Experience in copy writing, proof reading and media management is essential
- Pleasant personality and optimistic with excellent communication skills
- Well organized, prompt and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Female, Malaysian citizen
- Aged between 18 - 35 years old
- Minimum height of 157 cm (weight in proportion)
- We are looking for ladies with inexhaustible smile, stunning & fun personality!!!
Date: 1 June 2013
Registration : 8.30 to 1.00 pm
Venue: Berjaya Times Square Hotel ( Function room Bronx 1 & 11 )
Please bring your original and photocopy of your MyKad, SPM or higher academic qualification certificates, resume, a recent passport and full length size photograph.
Dress Code : Office Attire (knee length skirts)
We offer competitive salary and attractive flight benefits. Experienced Cabin Crew are encouraged to apply.
- Must hold a valid Malaysian ATPL license (inclusive of a valid medical certificate)
- Must have at least 3,500 flying hours with 1,000 PIC hours
- Experience in commercial airline is an added advantage
Interested candidates are required to send in a cover letter along with curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and MYKad, and a recent passport-size photograph to
Human Resources Department
FlyFirefly Sdn Bhd (346606-K) formerly known as MAS Sdn Bhd
3rd Floor, Admin Building 1, MAS Complex A
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport